Palo Alto Networks Firewall 7.1: Manage Cyberthreats Training Course Desription
In this Palo Alto Networks Firewall 7.1: Manage Cyberthreats Training course, you will learn strategies in defense against advanced threats to better understand the threat landscape. With Palo Alto Networks Firewall 7.1: Manage Cyberthreats Training, you will also learn the use of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls, including the WildFire product.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this Palo Alto Networks Firewall 7.1: Manage Cyberthreats Training (EDU-231)course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
● Firewall administrators
● Network security administrators
● Technical professionals
Duration: 5 days
After completing this Palo Alto Networks Firewall 7.1: Manage Cyberthreats Training (EDU-231) course, attendees will be able to:
● Manage advanced threats using security policies, profiles, and signatures to protect networks against emerging threats
1. Course Introduction
2. Threat Landscape
Palo Alto Networks Technologies
Advanced Persistent Threats
Threat Management Strategies
3. Integrated Approach to Threat Protection
Apply Best Practices
Reduce the Attack Surface
Control Attack Methodology
4. Handling Known Threats
Configuring Security Profiles
Zone and DoS Protection
Control Advance Threat Enablers
Handling Drive-By Downloads
5. Investigating Attacks
Wildfire Logs and Reports
Creating Custom App-IDs
6. Dealing with Zero-Day Attacks
Researching Threat Events
Identifying Unknown Threats
Finding Infected Hosts
7. Creating Custom Threat Signatures
You will spend approximately 50% of class in hands-on labs.