Palo Alto Networks Firewall 7.1: Install, Configure and Manage Training (EDU-201) Course by Example
In this Palo Alto Networks Firewall 7.1: Install, Configure and Manage Training (EDU-201) course, you will learn to install, configure, and manage the entire line of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation firewalls.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this Palo Alto Networks Firewall 7.1: Install, Configure and Manage Training (EDU-201) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences
Security engineers, network engineers, and support staff
Duration: 5 days
After completing this Palo Alto Networks Firewall 7.1: Install, Configure and Manage Training (EDU-201) course, attendees will be able to:
● Install, configure, and manage their firewall
● Configuration steps for the security, networking, threat prevention, logging, and reporting features of the Palo Alto Networks Operation System (PAN-OS)
1. Administration and Management
Graphical User Interface (GUI), Command Line Interface (CLI), and Applications Program Interface (API)
PAN-OS and Software Update
2. Interface Configuration
Layer 2, Layer 3, Virtual Wire, and Tap
3. Layer 3
Layer 3 Configurations
NAT (source and destination)
Security Policy Configuration
File Blocking: WildFire
SSL Inbound and Outbound
Mapping Users to IP
Users in Security Policy
8. High Availability
Configuring Active/Passive HA
You will spend approximately 50% of class in hands-on labs.