Palo Alto Networks Firewall 7.1: Debug and Troubleshoot Training Course Hands-on with labs
This Palo Alto Networks Firewall 7.1: Debug and Troubleshoot Training course expands on the Essentials 1 and 2 course topics with hands-on troubleshooting labs.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this Palo Alto Networks Firewall 7.1: Debug and Troubleshoot Training (EDU-311) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Security engineers, network engineers, and support staff
Duration: 3 days
After completing this Palo Alto Networks Firewall 7.1: Debug and Troubleshoot Training (EDU-311) course, attendees will be able to:
● Troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks Next Generation firewalls
● Troubleshoot the security, networking, threat prevention, logging, and reporting features of the Palo Alto Networks Operation System (PAN-OS)
● Troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content
1. Course Introduction
2. Platform Overview
3. Troubleshooting Methodology
5. Management Plane and Data Plane Troubleshooting
6. Administration Troubleshooting
7. Network Troubleshooting
8. Policy Troubleshooting
9. High Availability Troubleshooting
10. GlobalProtect Troubleshooting