MIL-1760 Training Course Hands-on
MIL-1760 training course covers MIL-STD-1760 Aircraft/Store Electrical Interconnection System The course covers technical aspects of the electrical interface between a military aircraft and its carriage stores.
This course has been developed to provide a general overview of MIL-STD-1760 and its specifications and applications.
The course includes description of MIL-STD-1760 signals including:
● MIL-STD-704 power connections
● MIL-STD-1553 data communications interface
● High and low bandwidth analog signals
● discrete signals; and fiber optics
● We can adapt this MIL-1760 Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this MIL-1760 Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the MIL-1760 Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the MIL-1760 Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
The target audience for this MIL-1760 Training course is defined here:
● Engineers and Managers
Upon completing this MIL-1760 Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
● MIL-STD-1760 defines the electrical characteristics of the signals at the interface, as well as the connector and pin assignments of all of the signals used in the ● interface Upon completion of this course, the attendees are be able to:
● Describe what MIL-STD-1760 is
● Understand MIL-STD-1760 characteristics
● Describe MIL-STD-1760 architecture
● Explain requirements, design and, testing aspects of MIL-STD-1760
MIL-1760 Training - Course Content:
● Introduction to MIL-STD-1760
● Aircraft/store Configurations
● Aircraft Requirements
● Mission store Requirements
● Carriage store Requirements
● Umbilical cable requirements
● Power Interface Interrupts
● MIL-STD-1760 MIL-STD-1760 Systems Engineering: Requirements, Design, Implementation and Testing
● MIL-STD-1760 Requirements