Attack Prevention with Juniper Networks Firewalls Training (APJF) Course Description
This one-day Attack Prevention with Juniper Networks Firewalls Training (APJF) course meets the business need of customers who are deploying the attack prevention features of ScreenOS software. The Attack Prevention with Juniper Networks Firewalls Training (APJF) course focuses specifically on the attack-related features and assumes familiarity with ScreenOS software. Upon completing this Attack Prevention with Juniper Networks Firewalls Training (APJF) course, you should be able to return to work and successfully configure and verify the desired attack prevention features.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this Attack Prevention with Juniper Networks Firewalls Training (APJF) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
This course is intended for network engineers, support personnel, reseller support, and others responsible for implementing Juniper Networks products.
Duration: 1 day
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
• Configure attack prevention features, including:
• SCREEN options
• Deep Inspection
• Antivirus scanning
• Configure URL filtering
• Configure antispyware, antispam, and antiphishing filters
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: ScreenOS Basics Review
•Lab 1: ScreenOS Basics Review
Chapter 3: SCREEN Options
•Multilayer Network Protection
•Types of Attacks
•SCREEN Options Configuration
•SCREEN Best Practices
•Lab 2: SCREEN Options Configuration
Chapter 4: Deep Inspection
•Deep Inspection Overview
•Attack Database Configuration
•Logging and Monitoring
•Lab 3: Deep Inspection Configuration
Chapter 5: Antivirus
•Internal Scanning–HTTP Operations
•Lab 4: Antivirus Configuration
Chapter 6: Web Filtering
•Lab 5: Configuring Web Filtering
Chapter 7: Antispam
•Lab 6: Antispam Configuration