iBase Designer Training Course with hands-on exercises
This 3-day instructor-led iBase Designer Training course focuses on the design and administration of iBase databases. This iBase Designer Training course is designed for the individual who is responsible for the management and upkeep of the organizations iBase dataBase. The main topics covered Create and administer an i2 iBase database, Import and export data into a iBase database, Create fields, datasheets, and code lists, Upsize an iBase database to a SQL database and Manage users and access control.
Duration: 3 days
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this iBase Designer Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the iBase Designer Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the iBase Designer Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
• Analysts or Database Designers/Administrators whose organization is implementing an i2 Analyst's Workstation or i2 iBase solution
• Analysts or Database Designers/Administrators newly joining an organization that has implemented an i2 Analyst's Workstation or i2 iBase solution
iBase Designer Training - Objectives:
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
• Learn the basic design process
• Learn to create an iBase database
• Create record types
• Create fields, datasheets, and code lists
• Learn how to import and export data
• Learn how to upsize and manage a SQL database through iBase
• Learn how to set-up SQL functionality
• Learn how to generate reports
• Learn how to manage the security of the database
• Learn how to schedule a data import
• Learn how to administer and audit the database