Learn how to install, configure, and manage the BIG-IP GTM system with F5 BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager Training (GTM) v11x
In this F5 BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager Training (GTM) v11x course, networking professionals will gain a functional understanding of the BIG-IP GTM system as it is commonly used. You will cover installation, configuration, and management of the BIG-IP GTM system. This hands-on course includes lectures, labs, and discussions.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this F5 BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager Training (GTM) v11x course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
• System and network administrators responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP GTM system
Duration: 2 days
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
• Perform an initial configuration using the Setup Utility
• Build many common configurations using the Graphical User Interface (browser-based)
• Monitor and manage common tasks concerning traffic processed through the BIG-IP GTM system
• Installation and Licensing
• Accelerated DNS Resolutions
• Intelligent DNS Resolutions
• LDNS Probes and Metrics
• Load Balancing
• Monitors and Probes
• Configuration Files, Logs and Notifications
• Advanced Topics -
• DNS Integration
• Configuration Project