ICS Security Training and SCADA Systems Security Training Bootcamp
ICS Security Training and SCADA Systems Security Training Bootcamp Course with Intensive Hands-on Labs
This ICS Security Training and SCADA Systems Security Training bootcamp Course covers everything from field based attacks to automated vulnerability assessments for SCADA networks. Learn the best practices for security SCADA networks and systems inside and out. ENO shows you how to defend against both internal and external attackers to provide holistic security for critical industrial automation systems.
ICS Security Training and SCADA Systems Security Training - Objectives
Upon completing this ICS Security Training and SCADA Systems Security Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Better understand various industrial control systems and their purpose, application, function, and dependencies on network IP and industrial communications
• Work with control network infrastructure design (network architecture concepts, including topology, protocols, and components) and their relation to IEC 62443 and the Perdue Model.
• Run Windows command line tools to analyze the system looking for high-risk items
• Run Linux command line tools (ps, ls, netstat, ect) and basic scripting to automate the running of programs to perform continuous monitoring of various tools
• Work with operating systems (system administration concepts for Unix/Linux and/or Windows operating systems)
• Better understand the systems’ security lifecycle
• Better understand information assurance principles and tenets (confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation)
• Use your skills in computer network defense (detecting host and network-based intrusions via intrusion detection technologies)
• Implement incident response and handling methodologies
• Map different ICS technologies, attacks, and defenses to various cybersecurity standards including NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISA/IEC 62443, ISO/IEC 27001, NIST SP 800-53, Center for Internet Security Critical Security Controls, and COBIT 5