CASP+ Certification Training Bootcamp
CASP+ Certification Training Bootcamp | CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Training Course Hands-on
Learn advanced security administration tools and techniques while preparing for the CASP+ exam (CAS-003) in this hands-on CASP+ Certification Training Bootcamp course
You have experience in the increasingly crucial field of information security, and now you're ready to take that experience to the next level. CASP+ - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (exam CAS-003) is the course you will need to take if your job responsibilities include securing complex enterprise environments. In this CASP+ Certification Training Bootcamp course, you will expand on your knowledge of information security to apply more advanced principles that will keep your organization safe from the many ways it can be threatened.
Today's IT climate demands individuals with demonstrable skills, and the information and activities in this CASP+ Certification Training Bootcamp course can help you develop the skill set you need to confidently perform your duties as an advanced security professional. This CASP+ Certification Training Bootcamp course is designed for IT professionals who want to acquire the technical knowledge and skills needed to conceptualize, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
CASP+ Certification Training Bootcamp - Objectives
After completing this CASP+ Certification Training Bootcamp course, attendees will be able to:
• Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk.
• Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security.
• Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
• Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
• Implement cryptographic techniques.
• Implement security controls for hosts.
• Implement security controls for mobile devices.
• Implement network security.
• Implement security in the systems and software development lifecycle.
• Integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in a secure enterprise architecture.
• Conduct security assessments.
• Respond to and recover from security incidents.