ECSA Certification Training or EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training v8 Course Hands-on
The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training (ECSA) v10 penetration testing course provides you with a real-world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing course that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training (ECSA) v10 exercises and class material takes the tools and techniques that are reviewed in the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course and teaches students how to apply these skills/tools by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology.
Duration: 5 days
• We can adapt this EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training (ECSA) v10 course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this ECSA Certification Training | EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training v8 course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training (ECSA) v10 course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training (ECSA) v10 course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
The intended audience for our EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training (ECSA) program is an IT professional who is focused on ethical hacking, specifically those who are involved with penetration testing. ECSA is generally a great fit for those working in roles such as, but not limited to:
• Ethical Hackers
• Penetration Testers
• Network Server Administrators
• Firewall Administrators
• Security Testers
• System Administrators and Risk Assessment Professionals
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training (ECSA) - Prerequisites
• While the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification is not a prerequisite for the ECSA course, we strongly advise candidates to take the Certified Ethical Hacker v8 course to attain the CEH prior to the commencement of the ECSA course.
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training (ECSA) - Objectives:
Upon completing this EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training (ECSA) course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
The ECSA pentest program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology
• Focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning
• The exam will now have a prerequisite of submitting a pentesting report
• The goal of these changes is to make passing ECSA more difficult; therefore making it a more respected certification
• The ECSA exam aims to test a candidate’s knowledge and application of critical penetration testing methodologies.
• Candidates that successfully pass the multiple-choice exam will be awarded the ECSA credential.
• As a powerful addition to the ECSA exam, the new ECSA (Practical) exam is now available adding even more value to the ECSA certification.
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training (ECSA) - Course Content:
This official EC-Council training seminar reviews all 16 comprehensive modules that were created by EC-Council for ECSA, ensuring our students successfully prepare for the ECSA certification exam while also enhancing their overall competencies in ethical hacking and penetration testing.
Module 1: Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
Module 2: TCP IP Packet Analysis
Module 3: Pre-penetration Testing Steps
Module 4: Information Gathering Methodology
Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 6: External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 7: Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 8: Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 9: IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 10: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 11: SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 12: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 13: Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 14: Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 15: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 16: Report Writing and Post Test Actions