Combat Systems Engineering Training Part 1 Course Hands-on
Combat Systems Engineering Training focuses on the application of systems engineering and system analysis, requirements, architecture to the design and implementation of modern combat systems focusing on Network-Centric Warfighting (NCW) systems.
Duration: 3 days
● We can adapt this Combat Systems Engineering Training Part 1 course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this Combat Systems Engineering Training Part 1 course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Combat Systems Engineering Training Part 1 course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Combat Systems Engineering Training Part 1 course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The intended audience for this Combat Systems Engineering Training Part 1 course is newly hired engineers, technicians, logisticians, analysts, and intermediate level SME’s and supervisors.
Upon completion of this Combat Systems Engineering Training Part 1 course, the participants will examine the basic principles, processes and products of Combat System Engineering and relate recent operational experiences to them. We have developed both training topics and operational manuals to instruct personnel from DoD, USAF, Warfare Commands, Navy, Coast Guard, USMC, and Marines.
● Basic of combat systems
● Systems engineering principles applied to combat systems
● Terminology of Combat Systems
● Methodologies applied to Combat Systems
● Combat Systems Development and Management
● System Engineering Process applied to Combat Systems
● Combat System Engineering Details
● Systems Analysis and Control applied to Combat Systems
● Combat Systems Planning, Organizing, and Managing
● Elements of combat systems including: computer architecture, programming, chemical systems, biological systems, material systems, human factors, combat environments, sensor systems, threat, modeling, simulation and system risk assessment, conventional and unconventional weapons, combat simulation, logistics, reliability and maintenance, testing, validation, verification and engineering project management, strategic planning and applications to aerospace, ground, and naval combat systems
Combat Systems Engineering Training Part 1 - Course Content:
Overview of Combat Systems
Terminology of Combat Systems
Methodologies applied to Combat Systems
Combat Systems Development and Management
Combat Systems Engineering Disciplines
Combat Systems ConOps
Combat Systems Requirements Engineering
Software and Hardware Design
Combat Systems Integration
Verification and Validation (V&V)
Platform & Software Security
System Engineering Processes applied to Combat Systems
Function analysis and allocation
System engineering process outputs
Systems Analysis and Control
Technical reviews and audits
Modeling and simulation
Planning, Organizing, and Managing
Systems engineering planning
Product improvement strategies
Organizing and integration system development
System Engineering Cross Activities
Combat system lifecycle