Ethical Hacking Training | Certified Ethical Hacker Training v9 (CEH) Course Hands-on
Prepare for the CEH certification while learning the latest ethical hacking techniques with this Ethical Hacking Training | Certified Ethical Hacker Training v9 (CEH).
If you're concerned about the integrity of your network's infrastructure, this Ethical Hacking Training | Certified Ethical Hacker Training v9 (CEH) course will teach you the ethical hacking tools and techniques needed to enhance your network's defenses. You'll begin by learning how perimeter defenses work. By scanning and attacking your own network (no real networks will be harmed), you'll also learn how intruders operate and the steps to secure a system. In the interactive, lab-filled environment of this Ethical Hacking Training | Certified Ethical Hacker Training v9 (CEH) course, you will gain in-depth knowledge and practical experience with current, essential security systems. You will explore common ethical hacking topics, such as intrusion detection, policy creation, social engineering, DDoS attacks, buffer overflows, and virus creation.
In addition to learning how to scan, test, hack, and secure a system, you'll prepare for the latest Certified Ethical Hacker exam from EC-Council with access to online practice test questions. Highlights of this Ethical Hacking Training - Certified Ethical Hacker Training v9 (CEH) include understanding the five phases of ethical hacking:
• Gaining Access
• Maintaining Access
• Covering Your Tracks
● We can adapt this course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this Ethical Hacking Training - Certified Ethical Hacker Training v9 (CEH) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
• Security officers
• Security professionals
• Site administrators
• Individuals concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure
Duration: 5 days
After completing this Ethical Hacking Training - Certified Ethical Hacker Training v9 (CEH) course, attendees will be able to:
• Network scanning
• Packet sniffing
• Social engineering
• Session hijacking
• Webserver and web application attacks and countermeasures
• SQL injection attacks
• Wireless encryption
• Cloud computing threats
• Cryptography ciphers
• Penetration testing
Ethical hacking is just a small part of a strong, comprehensive security solution. That's why we offer a full line of security training courses, from foundational, multi-vendor training to technology-specific and vendor-specific training. Our courses will help you understand the basic principles behind protecting and securing your information, applications, and networks. Our security instructors are seasoned veterans who have spent considerable time in the industry. When they aren't teaching, our instructors spend considerable time on consulting projects, ensuring a thorough understanding of their subject matter and applicable real-world experience.
• Introduction to Ethical Hacking
• Footprinting and Reconnaissance
• Scanning Networks
• System Hacking
• Malware Threats
• Social Engineering
• Denial of Service
• Session Hijacking
• Hacking Webservers
• Hacking Web Applications
• SQL Injection
• Hacking Wireless Networks
• Hacking Mobile Platforms
• Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
• Cloud Computing