Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v10 Course Hands-on
The Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v10 program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need.
Since its inception in 2003, the Certified Ethical Hacker has been the absolute choice of the industry globally. It is a respected certification in the industry and is listed as a baseline certification on the United States Department of Defense Directive 8570. The CEH exam is ANSI 17024 compliant adding credibility and value to credential members.
CEH is used as a hiring standard and is a core sought after certification by many of the Fortune 500 organizations, governments, cybersecurity practices, and a cyber staple in education across many of the most prominent degree programs in top Universities around the globe.
Hundreds of Thousands of Security Professionals as well as Career Starters have challenged the exam and for those who passed, nearly all are gainfully employed with successful careers, but the landscape is changing. Cyber Security as a profession is evolving, the barrier to entry is rising, the demand for Skilled Cyber professionals continues to grow, but it is being refined, demanding a higher level of skill and ability.
EC-Council raises the bar again for ethical hacking training and certification programs with the all new Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v10!
This Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v10 course in its 10th iteration, is updated to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into any computer system. This Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v10 course will immerse you into a “Hacker Mindset” in order to teach you how to think like a hacker and better defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat with a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process.
You are constantly exposed to creative techniques of achieving optimal information security posture in the target organization; by hacking it! You will learn how to scan, test, hack and secure target systems. The Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v10 course covers the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking, diving into Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.
The tools and techniques in each of these five phases are provided in detail in an encyclopedic approach and absolutely no other program offers you the breadth of learning resources, labs, tools and techniques than the CEH v10 program.
Duration: 5 days
• We can adapt this Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v10 course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v10 course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v10 course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v10 course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
• Security officers
• Security professionals
• Site administrators
• Individuals concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure
Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) - Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v10 course are:
• At least two years of IT security experience
• A strong working knowledge of TCP/IP
Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) - Objectives:
After completing this Ethical Hacking Training - Certified Ethical Hacker Training v9 (CEH) course, attendees will be able to:
• Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
• Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
• Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
• Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
• System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
• Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
• Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
• Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
• Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
• DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
• Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
• Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
• Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
• SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
• Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
• Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
• Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
• Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
• Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
• Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
• Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
• Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely.
Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) - Course Content:
• Introduction to Ethical Hacking
• Footprinting and Reconnaissance
• Scanning Networks
• Vulnerability Analysis
• System Hacking
• Malware Threats
• Social Engineering
• Session Hijacking
• Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
• Hacking Web Servers
• Hacking Web Applications
• SQL Injection
• Hacking Wireless Networks
• Hacking Mobile Platforms
• IoT Hacking
• Cloud Computing