Analyst's Notebook Premium Complete Training Course with hands-on Exercises
This 5 Day Analyst's Notebook Premium Complete Training Course is a training program designed for Industry users, law enforcement and Military on the use of Analyst’s Notebook Premium in support of the intelligence cycle and link analysis.
This Analyst's Notebook Premium Complete Training course is 10% lecture and 90% hands on training focused on developing the requisite skills to utilize the basic functions of the program to conduct network and link analysis. The course format and curriculum incorporates aspects of new and emerging skill-sets into a dynamic curriculum that accommodates new Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
The Analyst's Notebook Premium Complete Training Course focuses on the provision of incorporating the most current software version and analytical methodologies to provide the student with the tools to support emerging requirements. This includes technical instruction and support. This Program of Instruction (POI) consists of detailed instruction on the use of Analyst’s Notebook Premium. The POI is developed in a logical manner from interface functions through the analytical processes to discover and chart relationships and networks utilizing information stored within the Premium database.
Duration: 5 days
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst's Notebook Premium Complete Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst's Notebook Premium Complete Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Analyst's Notebook Premium Complete Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
• National Security, Law Enforcement, and Competitive Intelligence Analysts.
Analyst's Notebook Premium Complete Training - Objectives:
After completing this Analyst's Notebook Premium Complete Training course, attendees will be able to:
• Analyst’s Notebook Premium
• Working with Schemas
• Exploring the Analysis Repository
• Searching the Analysis Repository
• Working with items
• Importing data into the Analysis Repository
• Charting items in the Analysis Repository
• Analyzing data in the Analysis Repository
• Analytical Functions (Unit 10)
• Preparing Charts for Production and Dissemination