Analyst's Notebook Basic Training Course with Hands-on Labs
This Analyst's Notebook Basic Training course is specifically designed for the individual who is new to Analyst’s Notebook. This (3) three day Analyst's Notebook Basic Training course provides the skills required to use IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook as a tool in the analytical role the Analyst resides.
The Analyst's Notebook Basic Training course focuses on the Analyst developing an understanding of the programs interface and tools, methodology in constructing manual charts by using Blue Light supplied data, basic techniques in importing structured data into Analyst’s Notebook and analytical techniques to conduct analysis to uncover relationships and associations. This course training curriculum insures the student has a basic understanding of how to use Analyst’s Notebook and its basic functions.
Duration: 3 days
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst's Notebook Basic Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst's Notebook Basic Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Analyst's Notebook Basic Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
The target audience for this Analyst's Notebook Basic Training course is defined here:
• New users of i2 Analyst's Notebook
• National Security, Law Enforcement, and Competitive Intelligence Analysts.
Analyst's Notebook Basic Training - Objectives:
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
• Understand the Interface and basic terminology used in Analyst’s Notebook
• Understand how to create manual charts and the methodology in creating charts
• Learn to Merge multiple charts in order to resolve any duplicate information and uncover relationships and associations
• Understand the basics in conducting Analysis in Analyst’s Notebook and how the Visual Search tool is used in pattern analysis
• Understand the type of data that can be used when importing into Analyst’s Notebook
• Understand how the Analyst’s Notebook import function works and how to get results you are looking for
• Understand how to prepare products for presentation and sharing.