Analyst's Notebook Charting + iBase Training Course Hands-on
This basic hands-on 5-day Analyst's Notebook Charting + iBase Training workshop focuses on creating association and temporal charts using i2 Analyst’s Notebook from data within i2 iBase. Emphasis for this course is placed on learning the user side of iBase and how it works with Analyst’s Notebook as one complementary suite.
This Analyst's Notebook Charting + iBase Training course is a 90% hands on 10% lecture that teaches the functionality of iBase and the basic functions of i2 Analyst’s Notebook necessary for working with both of these tools to maximize analytical results and impact. This Analyst's Notebook Charting + iBase Training workshop does not teach how to import files into Analyst’s Notebook. It does teach basic importing into the iBase database. This course is specifically designed for the individual who requires an understanding of the functions of iBase and i2 Analyst’s Notebook.
Duration: 5 days
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst's Notebook Charting + iBase Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst's Notebook Charting + iBase Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Analyst's Notebook Charting + iBase Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
The target audience for this Analyst's Notebook Charting + iBase Training course is defined here:
• National Security, Law Enforcement, and Competitive Intelligence Analysts.
Analyst's Notebook Charting + iBase Training - Objectives:
After completing this Analyst's Notebook Charting + iBase Training course, attendees will be able to:
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to use i2 Analyst’s Notebook and i2 iBase together in an to achieve effective and timely analysis while sharing that information within an organization.
• Understanding fundamentals of link analysis and how they are the basis of both i2 Analyst’s Notebook and i2 iBase
• How to create a chart manually in i2 Analyst’s Notebook and the methodology in creating the chart and populating information in different parts of entities and links
• Using i2 Analyst’s Notebook’s fundamental analysis features of list item, activity view, visual search, find path and find linked
• How iBase is different than other databases and how it works to visualize data in i2 Analyst’s Notebook to conduct advanced analysis utilizing features filters and histograms, social network analysis, conditional formatting and mapping features like google earth
• How to add, edit and delete records in iBase
• How to create queries in iBase and visualize their results
• How to use Sets and Scored Matching in i2 iBase to identity targets
• Perform basic imports or data sets into an i2 iBase database
• Use Search 360 in an iBase database
• Creating reports from your iBase database