Enosecurity has a long history of supporting both technology and GRC initiatives within the Federal Government with best-of-breed product and Professional Services solutions. Enosecurity Federal team consists of highly qualified engineers and senior executives with extensive experience in the successful execution of projects ranging from small to large in scale. They are well-versed in completing complex technical projects that accomplish the missions and goals of federal sector organizations.
We offer the most complete GSA schedule available with more than 300 course titles and 1200 Self-Paced e-Learning titles in addition to our virtual instructor-led training courses. And, whether you choose to pay through the GSA contract or use your SmartPay card, you’ll receive the same government rate.
We have partnered with strategic government contractors to position our training offerings on many major contract vehicles, including ITES-2S, NetCents, FasTrac, GoLearn, SeaPort-e, SEWP IV, and ECS III. We have also partnered with many small business 8(a) providers including those owned by a minority, service disabled veteran, HUBzone, and native tribal (Alaskan).
DoD Directive 8570.1 Compliance Courses
- CompTIA A+ Certification Training
- CompTIA Network+ Certification Training
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
- CAP Certification Training | Certified Authorization Professional
- CASP Training | CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
- CEH Certification Training | Certified Ethical Hacker
- CISA Training | Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISM Training | Certified Information Security Manager
- Fundamentals of Information Security Training
- CISSP Training | Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- ISSEP Training | Information System Security Engineering Professional
- ISSAP Training | Information System Security Architecture Professional
- ISSMP Training | Information System Security Management Professional
- SSCP Training | System Security Certified Practitioner
- DoD Risk Management Framework Process Training
- RMF Training | (DoD) Risk Management Framework Implementation