EXPOSURE AREAS & SOLUTIONS
IT initiatives in the healthcare sector are built around two overarching directives: to maintain the confidentiality of patient health records and to quantify and act on inherent risks to the confidentiality of those records in the event of a breach. The sector’s predominant standard, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), is exhaustive in its implications for healthcare providers – providing critical guidance for protecting their most valuable asset, the patient.
HIPAA requires businesses handling Electronic Patient Health Information (EPHI) to take reasonable steps to ensure that this information remains secure. Healthcare practices know that they need to become and remain compliant, but are often overwhelmed by the sheer number of conditions placed on them – among those, lengthy lists of administrative, physical and technical safeguards for ensuring patient-record confidentiality. Also faced with the dense legalese that makes up HIPAA, providers often wonder if the costs to become compliant will be prohibitive, if they have the expertise needed to achieve compliance and if they’ll be able maintain it past the initial audit.
Eno’s trusted-advisor approach to enabling healthcare organizations to achieve and maintain compliance and security has led some of the world’s leading healthcare organizations to trust us as their primary security and compliance provider. ENO’s experienced experts and their real-world knowledge of which solutions can be used to create the most secure and compliant networks has enabled customers to leap into the digital healthcare revolutions with confidence. Our consultants become an extension of our customers’ teams and quickly implement solutions that support their information security and compliance objectives while maximizing effectiveness and staff efficiencies.
Suggested Services Include:
● Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
● Products and Solutions Training
● Security Awareness Training
● Digital Forensics
● Managed SSL VPN Service
● Technology Evaluation and Selection
● Product Design and Implementation
● Business Partner Security Assessment
● Security Program Review, Gap Analysis and Plan
● Business Continuity Planning/Disaster Recovery
● Vulnerability and Threat Management Planning
● Risk Assessment
● PCI Onsite Audit
● PCI Guidance and Planning
● PCI ASV Scanning Services
● PCI Remediation
● PCI Council Payment Application Assessment (PA-DSS)
● ISO 27002 Gap Analysis
● Incident Response Lockdown
● Incident Response Program Development
● Incident Response Simulation
● Litigation Support and eDiscovery
● PCI Regulatory Compliance Guidance and Planning
● Wireless Security Assessment
● Social Engineering Security Review
● Physical Security Review
● Security Policy Review, Gap Analysis and Development
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information
Created in 1994, E&A has served more than 1,800 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.
What do we offer
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Endpoint Security Consulting Services
- Forensic Analysis Consulting Services
- Incident Response and Security Assessment
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services