EXPOSURE AREAS & SOLUTIONS
When it comes to information security objectives, financial services organizations find themselves pulled in two, seemingly opposite directions. These organizations must improve security and maintain compliance with a growing array of regulatory mandates, while also increasing transparency to customers, clients, and business partners.
Despite being part of one of the highest regulated industries, financial services institutions are constantly being tested by a variety of cyber attacks initiated from both internal and external sources. A single information security breach can be devastating to the bottom line, brand equity, and customer trust. Consequently, the ability to demonstrate and market security to existing and potential customers is critical to increasing market penetration and business growth. As the financial services industry continues to transition to a global economy, achieving compliance and ensuring security is a challenge that many in the industry are not equipped to handle on their own.
Many of the world’s leading financial institutions trust Enosecurity to provide them with security and compliance solutions, while also reducing the expense associated with these initiatives. When you partner with Enosecurity, you receive more than just a solution. You receive the knowledge and experience of a proven thought leader in the industry. Our consultants work side-by-side with you to ensure the security and protection of your critical banking systems, applications, and sensitive customer data. Enosecurity team is here to help you identify and manage all of your compliance and security needs, with a full complement of Information Assurance Services for your ever-changing environment.
Suggested Services Include:
● Rapid Incident Response
● Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
● Digital Forensics
● Security Program Review, Gap Analysis and Plan
● Vulnerability and Threat Management Planning
● Application Security Assessment & Penetration Testing
● Security Code Review
● Database Security Assessment
● Secure SDLC Review and Development
● Application Architecture Review
● PCI Onsite Audit
● PCI Guidance and Planning
● PCI ASV Scanning Services
● PCI Remediation
● PCI Council Payment Application Assessment (PA-DSS)
● ISO 27002 Gap Analysis
● Data Classification Review
● Data Lifecycle Analysis
● Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
● Incident Response Lockdown
● Incident Response Program Development
● Incident Response Simulation
● Litigation Support and eDiscovery
● PCI Regulatory Compliance Guidance and Planning
● QIRA and QFI
● Wireless Security Assessment
● Social Engineering Security Review
● Physical Security Review
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information
Created in 1994, E&A has served more than 1,800 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.
What do we offer
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Endpoint Security Consulting Services
- Forensic Analysis Consulting Services
- Incident Response and Security Assessment
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services