Malware Detection and Remediation Services
Experts On Demand.
Traditional methods of defense are no longer effective for detecting or preventing malware attacks. You need a combination of technologies with advanced behavioral analysis capabilities to identify and block attacks in real time. Just because malware is out there doesn’t mean it has to threaten your business or impact your customers. With the right technologies, policies and employee training in place, you can stay ahead of potential attacks, stopping them before they get to your environment. Should a breach occur, we can help you remove the source, mitigate the impact and put policies in place to reduce the chance of it happening again.
Malware and system vulnerabilities can damage your systems and allow attackers access to your critical data. Automated scanners and other tools frequently miss security holes and provide a false sense of security. At Optiv, we provide options for companies seeking a higher level of security with access to resources on an as-needed basis.
For companies using our managed security services, we offer an additional level of assurance. In the event our team discovers malware or indicators of compromise, we can help provide access to experts that can help you examine, investigate and remove malware from your systems.
You may be asking yourself these questions:
● How do I protect myself from advanced persistent threats?
● What threats already exist in my environment that I may not know about?
● How do I educate my employees about malware, so they can reduce the chance of attack?
Our complete security solutions combine leading technologies with proven service offerings to protect you from today’s latest threats.
● Next-Generation Firewall Implementation
● Patch Management
● Network Behavior Anomaly Detection Technologies
● Strategic Intrusion Prevention & Intrusion Defense Systems
● Integrated Security Management
● Security Awareness Training
● Incident Response
● Breach Discovery
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information
Created in 1994, E&A has served more than 1,800 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.
What do we offer
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Endpoint Security Consulting Services
- Forensic Analysis Consulting Services
- Incident Response and Security Assessment
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services