The federal government can buy cost-effective, innovative solutions for information technology (IT) requirements through Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs). GWACs provide access to IT solutions such as systems design, software engineering, information assurance, and enterprise architecture solutions. Small business set-aside GWACs also provide socioeconomic credit.
Alliant, GSA’s premier enterprise GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of industry partners that include a $50 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option and the Alliant Small Business GWAC provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of industry partners that include a $50 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option.
ENO has a long history of supporting both technology and GRC initiatives within the Federal Government with best-of-breed product and Professional Services solutions. ENO Federal team consists of highly qualified engineers and senior executives with extensive experience in the successful execution of projects ranging from small to large in scale. They are well-versed in completing complex technical projects that accomplish the missions and goals of federal sector organizations.
We offer the most complete GSA schedule available with more than 500 course titles and 1200 Self-Paced e-Learning titles in addition to our virtual instructor-led training courses. And, whether you choose to pay through the GSA contract or use your SmartPay card, you’ll receive the same government rate.
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Cyber Analysis Security Solutions
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Commercial Electronic Security Systems Installation
- DoDD 8140 Compliance Training Courses
- DoDD 8570 Compliance Training Courses
- End-User Training Complete Catalog
- Incident Response and Security Assessment Services
- Instructional Design Consulting Services
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Mobile Security Solutions
- Network Security Consulting Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services
Created in 1994, ENO has served more than 1,200 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.