All About Government
Government Training and Solutions
ENO has a long history of supporting both technology and GRC initiatives within the Federal Government with best-of-breed product and Professional Services solutions. ENO Federal team consists of highly qualified engineers and senior executives with extensive experience in the successful execution of projects ranging from small to large in scale. They are well-versed in completing complex technical projects that accomplish the missions and goals of federal sector organizations.
We offer the most complete GSA schedule available with more than 300 course titles and 1200 Self-Paced e-Learning titles in addition to our virtual instructor-led training courses. And, whether you choose to pay through the GSA contract or use your SmartPay card, you’ll receive the same government rate.
We have partnered with strategic government contractors to position our training offerings on many major contract vehicles, including ITES-2S, NetCents, FasTrac, GoLearn, SeaPort-e, SEWP IV, and ECS III. We have also partnered with many small business 8(a) providers including those owned by a minority, service disabled veteran, HUBzone, and native tribal (Alaskan).
Suggested Services Include:
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Cyber Analysis Security Solutions
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Commercial Electronic Security Systems Installation
- DoDD 8140/8570 Compliance Training Courses
- End-User Training Complete Catalog
- Incident Response and Security Assessment Services
- Instructional Design Consulting Services
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Network Security Consulting Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services
Contract Payment Options and Vehicles
ENO accepts Government Purchase Cards, Credit Cards, Purchase Orders and Checks
Our experienced government team can also assist you in procuring our products and services through Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), Basic Ordering Agreements (BOAs), and Master Ordering Agreements (MOAs). Contact our Government Training Advisor to learn more about purchasing our products through contract vehicles.
For Federal, State and Local Agencies purchases, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete and submit this form
Created in 1994, ENO has served more than 1,200 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.