Cyber Defense Development Services
Preparation is Key to a Fast Recovery!
Planning and preparation can mean the difference between recovering well and not recovering at all when a breach or attack occurs. Organizations that proactively prepare for incident response limit costs, confusion and lost time. Proper preparation and documentation can also help staff secure key evidence in the event of a compromise.
Our experts can help you limit vulnerabilities, develop an action and communication plan, and monitor your environment for potential threats.
● Develop a strategic and tactical plan to help you respond effectively, if and when a breach occurs..
● Put your systems and personnel to the test by undergoing a simulated attack. Identify gaps that traditional methods miss.
● Monitor your systems for early warning signs of email, web and obfuscated attacks before highly targeted and persistent campaigns can compromise their targets.
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information
Created in 1994, E&A has served more than 1,800 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.
What do we offer
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Endpoint Security Consulting Services
- Forensic Analysis Consulting Services
- Incident Response and Security Assessment
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services